Arithmetic Teaching Tips & Ideas
Homeschool Math Blog
Let's Play Math!
Printable Multiplication Tables
Arithmetic Games and Activities
Helping Your Child Learn Mathematics
Math With Legos: Grouping and Getting Ready for Multiplication
Math With Legos: Preschool Roll and Count
Online Games for Learning Math, Logic and Strategy
Homeschool Arithmetic Curricula
Professor B Math
Chalk Dust Company
JumpStart Free Math Curriculum
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
Sonlight Math Curricula
Math on the Level
- Teach when it is easy for your child to learn
- Use everyday activities to make math real
- Review for long term retention without busywork
Homeschool Arithmetic Worksheets and Printables
Lego Challenge Math Activity-Free Printable
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.